Priced from $83.00 to $89.99
Taken from Vogue Knitting International Magazine - '12 Fall: Delicate, vintage, lacy, and beaded...what more could a girl ask for in stockings? This design, by Lynette Meek, certainly takes the cake - and heralds to an era of pearls and sheer fabrics. Important details like the I-cord lacings up the back and the tiny pearls beaded in just the right places make this design truly one to top the sock knitting charts!
(Difficulty: 3 out of 3)
View Other Advanced Kits
- This pattern is in Vogue Knitting International Magazine - '12 Fall, page 106.
- Two Size US 1-24" circulars, US 1.5-24" circulars, US 2-24" circulars, US 3-24" circulars, US 1 DPNs, US E crochet hook, .6mm crochet hook (or sizes needed to obtain gauge), and two 40g packets of Matsuno size #8 beads are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 8" foot circumference, 9" length from heel to toe, and 18" length from heel to cuff.
- Gauge: 36 sts over 4".
- Colors Shown are "The Bean" in both yarn weights.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit