Priced from $39.00 to $56.00
This design is free from the Jimmy Beans Wool website.
: "This pattern was created for the Game of Thrones Mystery Knit-a-Long and is inspired by the character of Arya Stark of Winterfell from the Song of Ice and Fire series. A hooded cowl with short row shaping to create a more hooded shape and birds-eye lace to mimic chain mail, this cowl is the perfect winter accessory. Which is fitting, because according to the Stark family house words--Winter is coming."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This design is free from the Jimmy Beans Wool website. - Arya's Water Dancer Cowl
- Size US 7 & 8- 24" circular needles (or sizes needed to obtain gauge), stitch markers, waste yarn, a darning needle, and an extra double point needle, and 8-10 5/8" buttons are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 26" circumference, 16" tall in front, 18" tall in back, 15.5" along bottom edge flap after blocking.
- Gauge: 20 sts and 24 rows over 4" in St st on US 8 needles
- Color Shown is Limited Edition color "Winter is Coming", which is no longer available. Any color of Lorna's Laces Haymarket, especially those with more subtle color variations will work perfectly.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit