Priced at $54.00
Taken from Imperial Yarn Patterns - Raindrop Bag Pattern : "Soon to be your favorite! This bag is worked seamlessly starting with the base/strap piece from which stitches are picked up for the front and back, and worked toward center. Knitted in the soft Columbia Yarn and lined for stability and durability, it is stylish and practical."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is IImperial Yarn Patterns - Raindrop Bag Pattern.
- Size US 2 needles, US 6-29" or longer circs (or sizes needed to obtain gauge), cable needle, and 22" wide x 43" long piece of fabric for the lining are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 20" wide and 16" long, not including strap.
- Finished Gauge: 16 sts over 4".
- Color shown is Black Cherry.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit