Priced at $18.00
This design is from Imperial Yarn Patterns - 1920's Ribbon Hat Pattern: "Leigh Radford's update on the classic cloche is sure to be a head turner. The simple pleat and ribbon accent in the back of the 1920's Ribbon Hat add a romantic touch."
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Size US 9-24" circs (or sizes needed to obtain gauge), cable needle, stitch holders, and 1-2 yards of 1" wide double-faced satin ribbon are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 22 (25.75)" circumference, after felting.
- Finished Gauge: 17 sts over 4".
- Color shown is Spiced Poppy.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit