Priced at $39.80
This design is free from the Knit Purl Hunter website.
: Color work meets pattern mixing in this stylish cowl. Four colors of Kenzie yarn play together in a simple yet interesting knit. Pattern includes both charted and written directions and lots of video support. Try the short version for a quick knit or go for the long version to wear fashionably doubled.
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This design is free from the Knit Purl Hunter website. Remember to download or print the pattern by following the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Size US 7 - 16" circular needles, US 8 - 16" circular needles, G crochet hook, H crochet hook, scrap yarn, and stitch markers are required but not included.
- Finished Size: 7" x 24 (64)"
- Gauge: 20 sts over 4"
- Color shown is #1009, #1007, #1006, #1000
7" x 24" Oceania/Kiwi Fruit/Kumara/Pavlova
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
Colors Available in this Kit