Priced at $29.85
Taken from Hat Trix by Tahki Stacy Charles Free Patterns: This wide sideways ribbed crocheted hat has two colors of stripes throughout and fits a variety of head sizes because of it's stretchy ribbing. A link to download all 24 Hat Trix Free Patterns, including this one, will be provided with your order. Each hat takes anywhere from 2-3 balls of yarn to complete.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This pattern is from Hat Trix by Tahki Stacy Charles Free Patterns - Crochet Striped Hat.
- Size US J Crochet Hook (or size needed to obtain gauge) and a yarn needle are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 22" head circumference fully stretched after blocking.
- Gauge: 10 sts & 8 rows over 4"
- Colors Shown are: #4002 Neon Green & #1496 Charcoal Gray Heather.