Priced from $208.95 to $233.90
Taken from Knit to Flatter: "This tailored wrap sweater, with a modern interpretation of a traditional Fair Isle design, is done in pieces and seamed, with set-in sleeves that are started in the round with the cap worked flat. The ensures that the deep fair isle on the sleeve cuffs is done in the round. The small amount of color work at the shoulders is worked flat; working Fair Isle flat requires some patience but in this sweater is well worth the effort."
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Knit to Flatter, pg 51 - Striper Wrap.
- Size US 5 straight needles, US 5 - 40" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), and stitch markers are required but not included.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 30.5 (32, 34, 36.5, 38.5, 40, 42, 46.5, 50, 54.5)'' after blocking.
- Gauge: 22 sts and 28 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is Pomegranate, Relish, Cornflower, Medium Grey, and Light Grey.
30.5" Bust Crimson/Lime Green/Butternut/Grey Heath
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
-- Kit price including yarn and pattern book.
Colors Available in this Kit