Priced at $39.80
These adorable little bears are both made using the exact same pattern in the Booties, Blankets and Bears book. The little bear is made with Baby Cashmerino using size 2 needles. The big bear was originally made with Cashmerino Chunky (now discontinued) and we have substituted that yarn with Cashmerino Aran. Due to this substitution, the big bear will turn out a little smaller than the one in the picture. However, these adorable friends will be quick to knit up and surely keep your little one good company for many years!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- The pattern is from Debbie Bliss Booties, Blankets and Bears.
- US size 2 needles for Little Bear and US size 7 needles for the Big Bear are required but not included.
- The pattern suggests using a needle size smaller than the band recommends for each yarn in order to get a nice firm fabric.
- The color shown is 102 Beige.
- Scraps of felt material and scrap yarn for the face are required but not included.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
Unfortunately, we do not currently offer the book related to this kit. You can still order the yarn above, however.
Colors Available in this Kit