|Taken from Classic Elite Patterns - Every Day Knits: "Chateau and Chalet combine in this easy to knit colorblock pullover with a slight A-line shape. The turtleneck is optional and a round crew neck can be worked instead."
If you do not see a color combination you like here, please contact our customer service department toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and we can help you create your own custom kit!
- This pattern is from Classic Elite Patterns - Every Day Knits, pg 45 - Cameron.
- Size US 8 - 16" circular needles, US 8 - 24" circular needles, US 8 double point needles, US 9 - 16" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), stitch markers, and scrap yarn are required but not included.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 32 (36, 40, 44, 48, 52)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 18 sts and 24 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is Chestnut, Adobe, and Dusty Rose.