Priced from $120.00 to $150.95
Taken from The Art of Seamless Knitting: "This cardigan demonstrates how to scale a cable pattern by decreasing invisibility in the crossing rows of cables, as well as how to work reversible cables. The lower body is worked in one piece to the armholes, then the fronts and back are worked separately to the shoulders. The sleeves are worked in rounds to the start of the cap shaping, which is worked back and forth in rows. For a refined fit, the sleeves are rotated a bit in the armholes. The natural holes formed by the cable crossings in the front band serve as hidden buttonholes."
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This pattern is from The Art of Seamless Knitting, pg 91 - Cabled Cardigan.
- Size US 7 - 32" circular needles, US 7 double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), a cable needle, four buttons stitch markers, stitch holders, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 34.25 (37, 39.5, 42.25, 45, 47.5, 50.25)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 24 sts and 25 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is Rainer Heather.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit