|Taken from Knitting Everyday Finery: "Originally designed for children thinking a one-piece neck warmer and hood would be easy to wear and convenient to stash in a school bag. Adult versions are also included to create a possibility of hoods for the whole family. There are two options for the ribbed edging. "
- This pattern is from Knitting Everyday Finery, pg 25 - Family Hood
- Size US 6 & 7- 24" circular needles and an extra US 7 needle for grafting (or sizes needed to obtain gauge), 3 stitch markers, and a tapestry needle are required but not included.
- To Fit Head Measurements: 21.25 (21.5, 22, 23.25)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 20 sts & 26 rnds over 4"
- Colors Shown are not listed, we've come up with some similar versions below.