|Taken from New England Knits: "This kerchief is a classic square shawl shape, but worked on a smaller scale that can be folded into a triangle and tied or pinned for a sweet little accessory and a toasty neck. A lace edging, yarnover increases, and beaded detail provides a simple but polished finish."
- This pattern is in New England Knits.
- Size US 5-16" circulars, and US 5 dpns, US F crochet hook, and size 6 seed beads, not included.
- Finished Size: 30" square, blocked.
- Gauge: 21 sts and 36 rnds to 4 inches.
- Color Shown is #1293 Spiceberry Mix, #1284 Prune Mix, and #1282 Boysenberry Mix.