|Taken from Berroco Pattern Books - 325 - Lacey & Ric Rac "A ladylike keyhole scarf is worked in a classic yarn, then trimmed with an abundance of ruffles."
- This pattern is in Berroco Pattern Books - 325 - Lacey & Ric Rac, page 10.
- Size US 7 straight needles, Crochet hook size G (4.5mm), sewing needles and matching thread are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: Approx. 7" wide x 30" long.
- Gauge: 26 sts over 4" in k1, p1 ribbing in MC.
- Color Shown is #5107 Cracked Pepper in Vintage (MC), #8370 Dusk in Lacey Metallic (CC).