Priced from $108.00 to $122.99
Taken from Knit. Wear. Magazine- Spring 2013: "Working increasingly longer rows gives the hem of a sideways-knitted pullover an elegant trailing angle." This pullover is intended to have plenty of ease. The size shown is a 46".
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Knit. Wear. Magazine- Spring 2013, pg 52 - Sloping Hem Boatneck.
- Size US 11-29" Circular needle (or size needed to obtain gauge), stitch markers, stitch holders, and a US L Crochet Hook are required but not included.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 41 (46, 50, 53.5, 57.5, 61)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 12 sts and 19 rows over 4"
- Color Shown is #3405 Burnt Umber.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit