Priced at $27.20
Taken from Ysolda Teague's Saturday Treat: Loosely knit brioche rib in a laceweight yarn creates a wonderful fabric - thick, squishy, and warm, but incredibly lightweight. The cowl is worked from end to end, beginning and ending with a stockinette tube that is twisted before the ends are grafted together. This half twist is confined to the stockinette section for a simple, interesting detail.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Saturday Treat, pg 6 - Barley Sugar
- Size US 6 - 16" and 24" ciruclar needles & US 7 straight needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 58" circumference, 14.5" wide at Brioche rib section section & 6.5" wide at St. stitch section after blocking.
- Gauge: 24 sts and 27 rows over 4"
- Color Shown is Treavle Toffee.