|This frothy swirl evokes watery depths while keeping you warm in the mohair embrace of Kidsilk Haze. Worked in double strands of 3 shifting colors-trance, jelly, and hurricane-the motifs are joined as you go, creating the central panels first, then adding the outer motifs.
- The pattern is in Interweave Crochet Magazine, Winter 09
- Size H/8 (5mm) crochet hook is required but not included.
- Finished Size 90" wide and 25" long.
- Gauge: Motif 1 = 3 3/8" without ch-6 lps and 5" diagonal including ch-6 lps.
- Color Shown is #582 trance (medium blue, A), #597 jelly (green, B), #632 hurricane (dark blue, C), 4 skeins each