Priced at $137.50
Taken from Rowan Knitting Magazine #48: A perfect scarf to try your hand at fair-isle! This unique scarf will be sure to turn plenty of heads with its heavy emphasis on fair-isle patterning and bold color and shape.
(Difficulty: 3 out of 3)
View Other Advanced Kits
- This pattern is in Rowan Knitting Magazine #48, page 120.
- Size US 3 and US 5 circular needles are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 63 x 9.5".
- Gauge: 25 sts over 4".
- Colors Shown are #154 Ginger, #153 Phantom, #177 Clay, #152 Watery, #161 Avocado, #150 Rage, #160 Gilt, #151 Bilberry, #178 Seasalter, #171 Paisley, and #167 Maritime.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
Unfortunately, we do not currently offer the book related to this kit. You can still order the yarn above, however.
Colors Available in this Kit