|The stunning Beekeeper's Quilt by Tiny Owl Knits has become a knitted phenomenon since it debuted! This beautiful quilt is comprised of "hexapuff's" or honeycombs knit from 10-11 yard lengths of sock weight yarn. The designer recommends Koigu KPPPM because of it's gorgeous handpainted color choices. Each full skein of Koigu makes about twelve Hexapuffs! We've created a few different options for buying this kit. Of course, you can purchase all of the materials for your entire quilt (32 skeins of Koigu) in one fell swoop, or you can purchase it in quarters (8 skeins) grouped by color so that you can personally mix and match color families you use in your quilt! Either way, knitting your Beekeeper's Quilt is sure to be a ton of fun!
**Please note, we now have bundles of 20 Koigu Mini Skeinettes available in 4 color families! Each Skeinette makes one Hexipuff. Be sure to check those out as another option for knitting your Hexipuffs in a variety of colors!
- This pattern is from Tiny Owl Knits, Pattern- Beekeeper's Quilt.
- Size US 4 Double Point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), a US size F crochet hook, a tapestry needle, yarn scraps for the quilt ties, and Polyfil Stuffing are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 36" x 48"- approx. 384 Hexapuffs.
- Gauge: 24 sts and 34 rows over 4" in St st.
- Color Shown is multi. Not specified. We've done our best to match these colors in the "Full Quilt" Version below. We reserve the right to substitute colors if needed.