Priced at $31.80
Taken from The Knitter's Year: "What could be simpler than this four-row lace pattern knitted in crisp organic cotton to create the perfect summer scarf? The lovely openwork effect makes it light and delicate, while the two-color stripes of taupe and white add a touch of sophistication. The cast-on edge of the stitch pattern forms a decorative scalloped edge so the scarf is worked in two halves and joined in the middle to give this effect at both ends."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is in The Knitter's Year.
- Size US 3 needles.
- Finished Size: 5" x 63".
- Gauge: 25 sts and 34 rows to 4 inches.
- Color Shown is #15 Taupe, and #01 White.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
Unfortunately, we do not currently offer the book related to this kit. You can still order the yarn above, however.
Colors Available in this Kit