Priced from $39.80 to $45.30
This pattern from KnittinIt designs by Allison Judge was created during the 2008 election when she was inspired by some of her knitting students who leaned in one direction and their spouses in the other. She thought it might be a fun idea for these couples to wear hats to let the world know just where each of them stand! (All in good fun of course.) The hat is knit in the round and the pattern includes written instructions with the use of a chart for the fair isle Elephant and Donkey motifs. What a perfect way to show your colors!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from KnittinIt - Head to Head Pattern
- Size US 8-16" circular needles and DPNs (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: Women's-19" Circ. or Men's- 21.5" Circ after blocking.
- Gauge: 20 sts over 4" in St st.
- Colors Shown are Red, White and Blue!
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
-- Kit price including yarn and pattern.
Colors Available in this Kit