Priced at $36.00
This design is free from the Jimmy Beans Wool website.
: This simple mitt pattern, knit in Cascade's Lana d' Oro yarn-- a blend of 50% wool and 50% alpaca, can be done in as many colors as you like. While the color-blocking shown here is classically simple, they could easily be knit all in one color, or a whole rainbow of fun colors! Basic stockinette stitch in-the-round makes this a project suitable for beginning knitters, refreshing skills or that no-brainer simple project for unwinding in the evenings. The pattern is written for double pointed needles but if you prefer other knitting in-the-round techniques please feel free to adapt this pattern to your favorite method. The Lenticular Mitts are the perfect fast knit for year-round gift giving or a fabulous instant gratification project for YOU!
This kit is available in one of the six designer selected color-combos below. If you'd like to create your own color combo, please contact our customer service team toll free at: (877) 529-5648 and one of our yarn specialists will help you choose the right combo for you! Also, don't forget to follow the link provided above and below to download the pattern for FREE!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This design is free from the Jimmy Beans Wool website.
- Size US 6 double pointed needles (or size needed to get gauge), stitch markers, a tapestry needle, and a stitch holder or waste yarn are required but not included.
- Finished Size(s): Palm Circumference- 6 (7, 8, 9)" unstretched & Length- 11 (11.5, 11.5, 11.75)" unstretched after blocking.
- Gauge: 20 sts & 30 rnds over 4"
- Color shown is #1049- Charcoal, #1086- Hare, & 1106- Turtle.