On sale from: $39.15
Designed by our Bean, Lena Skvagerson the Desert Ember cowl is an exclusive design for the 2023 Sierra Nevada Yarn Crawl. Made up in Yarn Citizen's Harmony Worsted in Driftwood, Garnet, and Cinnamon (1 skein each) the granny squares and stripes featured in this piece will add a pop to your fall wardrobe.
A heartfelt gesture: 10% of proceeds from your purchase goes directly to support one of our fellow Local Yarn Store (LYS) owners on the crawl. Their family faced an unforeseen tragedy just last week, and we're wholeheartedly committed to offering a helping hand during this challenging time.
When you buy this kit make sure to email firstname.lastname@example.org to get a PDF of this pattern for FREE!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Lena Skvagerson
- Size: One
- Finished Measurements: 28" circumference & 18" tall
- US Size H (5 mm) required but not included.
- Notions: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle are recommended.
- Shown in Yarn Citizen Harmony Worsted in Driftwood, Garnet, and Cinnamon. 1 skein of each is required.