Priced at $73.00
Taken from: Laine Magazine 52 Weeks of Shawls - "Sulina" - Taking a note from those beloved Aran sweaters, this shawl uses beuatiful cablework as well as rib and seed stitch to make a satisfying knit. Easy to memorize the pattern, the Sulina Shawl works up quickly, making it a weekend project that you can start on Friday and finish by Monday morning! Sulina is the name of a port city on the Black Sea in Romania, which came up in an audio book the designer was listening to at the time of creation!
- Designed by Stephanie Earp.
- Size US 10.5 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, stitch holders or waste yarn.
- Sizes: 1.
- Finished Measurements: Wingspan (without tassels): 56" / 144 cm.
Depth at centre: 15" / 38 cm.
Length at outer edge: 84" / 214 cm.
- Gauge: 13.5 stitches and 23 rows = 4 inches in St St, after blocking.
- Yarn shown is Woolfolk Luft in the shade L08.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits