Priced from $100.00 to $140.00
Oats is a minimalist boxy top with drop-shoulders and bold graphics in easy to work eyelet detail. This sleeveless sweater has a wide neckline and is knitted top-down combining the contiguous method to create the shoulder seams with short rows to shape the front neckline. It's also seamless; knit mostly in the round apart from the arm split section.
The graphic detail of diamonds and zigzags are the focal point of Oats. The pattern contains full written details for the pattern repeat along with accompanying charts. The finished top is modern, stylish, loose fitting and cool for summer.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Julie Tootill
- You can download Oats from the designer's Ravelry store.
- US Sizes 2.5 (3 mm) & 6 (4 mm) circular needles are required but not included.
- Sizes: XS - 28/30, S - 32/34, M - 36/38, L - 40/42, XL - 44/46
- Gauge: 22 sts x 32 rows = 4" in stockinette stitch
- We recommend Woolfolk Tynd for this project!. 5 (5, 6, 6, 7) skeins are required.