Priced from $237.25 to $438.00
Taken from: Woolfolk Luft Collection V - "Langli" - Swingy and knit to perfection, this sweet cardi is the perfect warm-weather accessory to layer atop your other breezy garments! This design is worked in pieces, joining the shoulders with the three-needle bind-off. After that, the collar is picked up and worked in a 2x2 ribbing. The length of this garment is adjustable, offering you the option of cropping it or making it as long as your sleeves!
Check out the Langli Cardigan (Cropped) version here!
- Designed by Annette Caughman.
- Size US 7 - 4.5 mm & US 8 - 5.0 mm needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, scrap yarn, blocking tools.
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4, 5)(6, 7, 8, 9).
- Finished Measurements: 42 (46, 50, 54, 58)(62, 66, 70, 74)" bust / chest circumference Shown in size 2 (cropped) with +14.5" and size 4 (longer) with +12".
- Yarn shown is Woolfolk Luft.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
Colors Available in this Kit