Priced from $120.00 to $200.00
Jesper, featuring Woolfolk's SNO or TYND yarn, is worked circularly from the bottom hem and sleeve cuffs to underarms, then divided and worked flat. The diamond pattern, which is worked on the front and back, makes a soft geometric statement. The pattern includes two sleeve length options: elbow-length and full-length.
The sweater pictured is knit in SNO, a subtly marled version of solid TYND. It's impossible to go wrong with either yarn!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Julie Hoover
- You can download Jesper from the designer's Ravelry store.
- US Size 3 (3.25): 16" circular; US Size 4 (3.5 mm): 16" & 32" circular, set of dpns; US Size 5 (3.75 mm): 32" circular & set of dpns are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers in two colors, stitch holders or waste yarn, Cable Needle (CN), blunt tapestry needle, blocking wires & T-pins (optional but recommended)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 38.5 (42.25, 46, 50, 53.75, 57.5)"; Model wearing size 42.25" with + 9.25" ease
- Gauge: 24 sts x 36 rounds = 4" in stockinette stitch with largest needle
- Yarn shown is Woolfolk Sno. With Elbow Length Sleeves: 6 (6, 7, 8, 9, 9) skeins are required. With Full Length Sleeves: 6 (7, 8, 8, 9, 10) skeins are required.
Colors Available in this Kit