Priced from $198.00 to $324.00
An open-front cardigan featuring Woolfolk's LUFT yarn, Gus is worked from the bottom up in pieces with beautiful details such as loose inset pockets and full-fashioned back shoulder shaping. The front bands are worked continuously using a combination of ribbing and incorporated I-cord edge stitches that travel up through the collar.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Julie Hoover
- You can download Gus from the designer's Ravelry store.
- Needles: US Sizes 8 (5 mm) & 9 (5.5 mm) 24" circular are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Cable Needle (CN), stitch holders or waste yarn, blunt tapestry needle, blocking wires & T-pins (optional but recommended)
- Finished Bust Measurements: 39.5 (43.25, 46.5, 50, 53.25, 56.5)"; Model wearing size 43.25" in color L4 with +10.25" ease and wearing 46.5 in color L6 with +13.5" ease
- Gauge: 14 sts x 23 rows = 4" in stockinette stitch with larger needle
- Yarn shown is Woolfolk Luft in colors L6 & L4. 11 (12, 14, 15, 17, 18) skeins are required.