Priced at $46.00
Taken from: Renegade Knitwear "Night Shift" - Designed by our very own Chris Salas, after moving to Chicago last year. He began working the night shift at his new job, and was surprised to find that he still had plenty of time for knitting and designing! He designed the pattern to represent the contrast between day and night. The result is an asymmetric stunner, that is sure to become a staple in your knitwear collection!
Photos provided by @christine_triscote on Instagram.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Christopher Salas.
- Size US 5 - 32" circular needle (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One Size
- Finished Measurements: 83" in wingspan, 23" from top of shawl to deepest point after blocking.
- Gauge: 20 sts and 44 rows = 4 inches in garter stitch after blocking.
- Yarn Shown: Uneek Fingering 3003 and Uneek Harvest, which we do not currently carry; however, we recommend using Malabrigo Sock as an alternative.