Priced at $37.00
This design is available for purchase from the Josh Ryks-Robinsky's Ravelry Store - From the designer: "Tsunami is a fun, quick shawl that is worked sideways to create alternating bands of garter stitch and inserted short rows to create a graphic, effective combo! Super easy to knit and play with gradients, self-striping, and variegated yarns!"
Photos provided by Twistedbraid on Ravelry.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This design is available for purchase from the Josh Ryks-Robinsky's Ravelry Store . Remember to purchase the pattern by following the link provided on this page, as it will not be shipped with the yarn.
- Size US 5 - 32" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: scissors and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One Size
- Finished Measurements: 75 in/190 cm along the top edge from tip to tip X 21 in/54 cm along the center point at the widest part of the shawl after blocking.
- Gauge: 6 sts to the inch/cm in garter stitch on a US size 5/3.75 mm needle.
- Yarns Shown: Urth Yarns Uneek Fingering 3004 and Cascade Heritage 5704 Dusty Turquoise.