Priced at $36.70
Taken from: Laine Magazine - 52 Weeks of Socks - "Tributary" - These eye-catching socks are just what the doctor ordered! On a background of stockinette, these socks feature elongated cablework that keep you (wait for it) on your toes, hehe! The added bit of texture provides interest and keeps you engaged throughout the entire knitting process.
- Designed by hippiechicknits.
- Size US 2 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, scrap yarn, blocking tools.
- Sizes: 1 (2).
- Finished Measurements: Foot and leg circumference: 8.75 (9.25)" / 21.5 (23.5) cm. Foot length: Adjustable.
- Gauge: 30 stitches and 48 rows = 4 inches in stockinette stitch.
- Yarn shown is Sweet Fiber Yarns Super Sweet Sock butUrth Yarns 16 Fingering works great!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits