Priced from $36.70 to $55.05
Taken from: Laine Magazine - 52 Weeks of Socks - "Suokatu" - Reminiscent of traditional Scandanavian folk art, these socks are works of art in themselves! The winding pathways that change direction keep these socks interesting and whimsical. The toes and background are stockinette, which keep them comfortable on your feet.
- Designed by Katrine Birkenwasser.
- Size US 1.5 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, scrap yarn, blocking tools.
- Sizes: 1 (2).
- Finished Measurements: Finished foot circumference: 7 (7.5)" / 17.5 (19) cm. Finished foot length: 9 (10)" / 23 (25.5) cm..
- Gauge: 32 stitches and 48 rows = 4 inches in stockinette stitch.
- Yarn shown is Kässäkerho Pom Pom BFL Sock butUrth Yarns 16 Fingering works great!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits