Priced at $104.00
The beautiful colors of Uneek Fingering are a joy to behold in this open-front cardigan! Hexagons that are crocheted in the round are the building blocks of this cool jacket. You can find a matching pattern for a baby on our site here!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This design is free from the Jimmy Beans Wool website.
- Size US 2.0 mm (A) hooks (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Split stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: Adult. One size fits most.
- Finished Measurements: Bodice: 36"/92 cm at underarm, 22"/56 cm long
Sleeve Length: 14"/36 cm at underarm
Armhole Depth: 7.5"/19 cm
- Gauge: 6 stitches and 5 rows = 4 inches in pattern stitch.
- Yarn shown is Urth Yarns Uneek Fingering in color 3007.