Priced at $52.00
This triangular shawl is knit from side to side, beginning and ending with just a few stitches. Because of this sideways knitting, the self-striping yarn shows vertically for a super fun effect! This is an easy project that will make a wonderful addition to your shawl collection!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This design is free from the Jimmy Beans Wool website.
- Size US 2 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One size.
- Finished Measurements: 70" x 25" at widest points.
- Gauge: 28 sts and 36 rows = 4" square in garter stitch.
- Yarn shown is Urth Yarns Uneek Fingering yarn in color 3009.