Priced at $74.00
This gorgeously textured shawl feels ah-mazing in Urth Yarns 16 Fingering yarn! It is a 16 micron merino wool yarn, which means it's incredibly soft.
Sepet features a twist-stitch lace edging with an all-over basketweave texture pattern in the shawl body. It's triangular and worked side to side, starting with just a few stitches to get you into the swing of the stitch patterns.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Catherine Baya
- US Size 4 (3.5 mm) 32" circular needle (or size needed to obtain gauge) is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One
- Finished Measurements: 60" wingspan x 24" depth
- Gauge: 30 sts and 44 rows = 4"/10 cm in stockinette stitch.
- Yarn shown is Urth Yarns 16 Fingering in color 303. 4 skeins are required.