Priced at $60.00
Available as a free PDF download from Universal Yarn's Website "Cog Shawlette" - Sweet and petite, treat yourself with a quick and easy two-sekin project to add to your accessories cabinet! This dainty shawlette is worked in one piece with the cog edging knit sideways and, without breaking yarn, crochet slip stitches are then worked all the way along the shaped side. Wanna know the best part? No seaming!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Amy Gunderson.
- Size US 15 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle and a US Size N-15 (10 mm) crochet hook.
- Sizes: One size fits most.
- Finished Measurements: 42" x 14".
- Gauge: 8 sts x 16 rows = 4" in garter stitch.
- Yarn shown is Universal Yarn Classic Shades Big Time. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Urth Monokrom Chunky is a great substitute!