Priced at $210.00
Available for purchase from Amy Gunderson's Ravelry "Caldwell Poncho" - A little something breezy and fun to knit up with a flattering shape and squishy texture! This poncho is worked in four identical parts before being seamed together with a crochet hook, resulting in exposed seams. This poncho shows its versatility with where you can place the buttons, or, if buttons aren't your style, it can be worn as a wrap!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designed by Amy Gunderson.
- Size US 15 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, US Size N-15 (10 mm) crochet hook (for seaming), 7 1" buttons.
- Sizes: One size fits most.
- Finished Measurements: 26½" x 61" after assembling and blocking.
- Gauge: 10 stitches and 15 rows = 4 inches in Lace.
- Yarn shown is Universal Yarn Classic Shades Big Time. We do not currently carry this yarn, but Urth Monokrom Chunky is a great substitute!