Priced at $128.45
Taken from: Laine Magazine - 52 Weeks of Shawls - "Frost" - An asymmetric shawl that's simply to die for! This triangular wrap is knit on the bias from one corner featuring a beautiful lace stitch pattern before ending with an i-cord bind off to bring the whole project together. Inspired by nature coming back to life after a long winter, the Frost Wrap is perfect for pairing with any outfit, especially in the cooler seasons!
- Designed by Valentina Cosciani.
- Size US 7 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers, scrap yarn, blocking tools.
- Sizes: 1.
- Finished Measurements: Wingspan: 84" / 213 cm. Depth at widest point: 48.5" / 123 cm.
- Gauge: 16 stitches and 25 rows = 4 inches in Lace St, after blocking.
- Yarn shown is Lanivendole A STORMY BLEND Fingering butUrth Yarns 16 Fingering works great!
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits