Priced from $24.00 to $60.00
The Shaded Stripes sweater is an easy to wear, cozy striped sweater with the added interest of self-shading yarn. Reverse stockinette stitch adds even more appeal to the striping sequence. Not only is this project quick for a sweater knit, but it would make a great first-sweater for knitters who haven't yet ventured into sweater-knitting.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Universal Yarn Design Team
- Download the free pattern for this sweater on our site here: (pattern link)
- Size US 9 (5.5 mm) - straight & 16" circular; Size US 10 (6 mm) straight (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, removable stitch markers
- Finished Bust Measurements: 35 (39, 43, 47, 51, 55)", after blocking.
- Gauge: 14 stitches and 19 rows = 4 inches in reverse stockinette stitch with larger needles
- Yarn Requirements: Universal Yarn Major - 1 (2, 2, 2, 2, 2) skeins each of two colors; shown in 126 Honeydew (A) & 117 Graphite (B)
Colors Available in this Kit