Priced at $12.50
The Porthole Cowl is knit bottom-up in the round. This cowl looks beautiful in self-shading Major. You can wrap it around your shoulders or keep it loose around your neck-either way, you're sure to feel cozy. And the best part - it just takes one skein!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Universal Yarn Design Team
- Download the free pattern for this sweater on our site here: (pattern link)
- Size US 10 (6 mm) - 32" circular (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, stitch marker
- Finished Measurements: 41" circumference x 12" depth, after blocking.
- Gauge: 15 stitches and 19 rows = 4 inches in porthole pattern
- Yarn Requirements: Universal Yarn Major 1 skein, shown in color 118 Silver Blush