Priced at $48.00
Two colorways of bulky-weight Major come together to create a soothing, classic ripple stitch throw. Choose two shades that are similar as shown, or go for contrasting colors and have some fun! This blanket is a great beginner crochet project, too.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Universal Yarn Design Team
- Download the free pattern for this sweater on our site here: (pattern link)
- Size US J-10 (6 mm) crochet hook (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle
- Finished Measurements: 35" wide x 41.25" tall", after blocking.
- Gauge: 1 repeat of ripple pattern = 5" wide
- Yarn Requirements: Universal Yarn Major shown in 103 Capri (2 skeins) + 105 Aloe (2 skeins)