Priced at $82.35
Taken from: Interweave Crochet Magazine - '21 Spring "Deep Sky" - Utilizing the painterly-esque colorways of Universal Yarn Bamboo Pop, the Deep Sky Throw is the perfect way to make a stunning, eyecatching piece to layer atop your couch and bed. Crochet stitches create movement in the pattern with bands of mesh balanced by the solid stitching. This pattern is both soothing and invigorating, offering a great project for any adventurous crocheter and beyond!
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- Designed by Jenniver Olivarez.
- Size US G/6 hook (or size needed to obtain gauge) is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Sizes: One size.
- Finished Measurements: 45 ½" wide and 54" long after blocking.
- Gauge: 21 stitches and 15 rows = 4 inches in patt.
- Color shown is Universal Yarn Bamboo Pop in the shade #205 Brilliant Blues.