Priced from $73.40 to $146.80
Taken from: Trendsetter - "Vertical Stripe Side Swing" - This easy pullover makes use of stockinette stitch to make a fabric that really lets the yarn sing! Each cake of yarn works up as a striped panel, effortlessly cycling through long color melts. This pullover sports an attractive, yet classic silhouette, complimenting all body types.
Note: This pattern is free with the purchase of this kit! Just email email@example.com with your order number and they'll get you all taken care of!
- Designed by Barry Klein.
- Size US 7 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, stitch holders or waste yarn.
- Sizes: 1 (2, 3, 4, 5)
- Finished Measurements: 36 (41, 46, 51, 56)". This is finished size at bust including ease. Bottom is 4" larger for swing.
- Gauge: With #7 needle and Streaker in Stock St.; 22sts x 28rows = 4î
- Yarn shown is Trendsetter Streaker in the shade 103.
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits