Originally from: $102.00 to $170.00
On sale from: $76.50 to $127.50
This cardigan is knit using Evolution, a unique shading yarn that has multi colors on the outside and changes to degrade' shades 1/3 of the way into the skein. Take total control of your knitting by deciding where you'd like the colorful bits, and where you'd like the subtle colors! The yarn can be used from the inside or outside of the skein - knitter's choice! Some pieces are worked sideways and some are worked from the bottom up to create the perfect storm of directional color!
Note: This pattern is free with the purchase of this kit! Just email email@example.com with your order number and they'll get you all taken care of!
- Designed by Barry Klein
- Needles: US Sizes 5 (3.75 mm) & 6 (4 mm) straight or 24" circular is required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Tapestry needle, four buttons
- To fit Bust Sizes: 37(41,45,49)"
- Gauge: 20 sts x 26 rows = 4" in stockinette stitch.
- Shown in Trendsetter Evolution in color #1 Denim Floral. 3 (4, 4, 5) skeins are required.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits