Taken from The Fibre Company Patterns: "Designed by Courtney Kelley, the Copenhagen Hood is knit using Tundra in Scotia Sea. Knit both in the round and back and forth, this hooded cowl features a unique and clever construction perfect for a beginner looking for a challenge or a more advanced knitter wanting something a little different.."
(Difficulty: 1 out of 3)
View Other Beginner Kits
- This pattern is from The Fibre Company Patterns - Copenhagen.
- Size US 10.5- 24" circular needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Finished Measurements: 20" Circumference x 15.5" wide after blocking.
- Gauge: 16 sts & 22.5 rows over 4"
- Color Shown is Scotia Sea.
Sorry, but this kit is not currently available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.