Priced at $186.00
An interesting and architectueal two-button cardigan knit in tweedy Acadia. Taken from Norah Gaughan: "This cardigan is seamless. The collar is worked first, the center back panel is then picked up through the yos & worked down. The front lapels are worked next, then each side of the body is picked up through the yos & worked outward. After a three needle bind off for the side seam the remaining stitches (sleeve) are worked on circular needles or doubled pointed needles to the cuff."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Norah Gaughan for The Fibre Co.
- Size US 6-16", 6-32", and 5-16" OR size 5 Double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), stitch markers, 2 .75" buttons, and a yarn needle are required but not included.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 42(46,50,54,58,62)" after blocking, to fit bust 30(34,38,42,46,50)".
- Gauge: 20 sts and 28 rows over 4".
- Color shown is Amber.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit