Priced from $155.00 to $164.12
Taken from Knitbot Patterns : "Moto Jacket has ultimate versatility. It can be worn three different ways: swingy and open, partially buttoned with a wide collar, or buttoned up completely with a sculptural collar."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Knitbot Pattern - Moto Jacket.
- Size US 5 - 32" circular and double point needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), stitch markers, stitch holders, locking stitch markers, a tapestry needle, sewing needle and thread, and thirteen 1/2" buttons are required but not included.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 33 (36, 39, 42, 45) [48, 51, 54, 57}" after blocking.
- Gauge: 24 sts & 32 rows over 4".
- Yarn shown is The Fibre Company Savannah which we do not currently carry. We are substituting The Fibre Company Acadia.
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
Colors Available in this Kit