Taken from: Terra Collection "Walnut Poncho" - Worked back and forth in a long strip, this poncho features unique braided columns. To make these columns, stitches are dropped and raveled down to the cast-on row, then hooked back up two strands at a time from the cast-on back to the top. The bound-off edge is sewn to the lower side edge to enclose the final piece.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Terra Collection, pg. 56, "Walnut Poncho".
- Size US 17 needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: Size P/Q (15mm) crochet hook and a tapestry needle.
- Finished Size: 50" long and 23" wide, before assembling.
- Gauge: 6 stitches and 9 rows = 4 inches in St st.
- Color shown is 207 Coffee.
Sorry, but this kit is no longer available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.