Priced at $43.90
Taken from Interweave Knits Summer 2013: "Ashley Rao uses braid cables, short-rows, and grafting to construct the fluid form and striking design details of the Admiral's Knot Halter."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Interweave Knits Summer 2013 - pg 24 - Admiral's Knot Halter.
- Size US 2 and US 3 32" circular and Us 5 straight needles (or size needed to obtain gauge), and cable needle are required but not included.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 32(36, 40, 44, 48)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 22 sts 31 rows over 4" with smaller yarn on size 3 needle.
- Color Shown is 4809 - Teal (Cotton Classic Lite) and 3809-Teal (Cotton Classic).
- All product pictures are shown at the bottom of this page
- To order, choose your preferred colors and click an "Add to Cart" button
This kit includes:
-- Kit price including yarn only (no book or pattern).
Unfortunately, we do not currently offer the book related to this kit. You can still order the yarn above, however.
Colors Available in this Kit