Originally from: $29.50 to $88.50
Some options as low as $22.25
Taken from Tin Can Knits Patterns: "Raindrops is an exquisitely simple lace yoke pullover. Knit in the round from collar to cuffs, it features a random eyelet lace pattern reminiscent of raindrops or falling snow."
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- This pattern is from Tin Can Knits Patterns - Raindrops Child.
- Size US #3 / 3.25mm and US #1 / 2.25mm needles (or as required to meet gauge); 16-20" circular and double pointed needles in both sizes.
- Finished Bust Measurements: 19 (20.5, 22, 24, 25, 26, 28, 30)" after blocking.
- Gauge: 24 sts & 34 rows over 4".
- Color Shown is Boysenberry.
Please Note: the 28" bust size requires 850 yards which puts it right on the border for yardage to move up to 3 skeins (Tough Love Sock has 425 yds per skein), but keep in mind that you may not need to break into the 3rd skein if you are right on gauge. You can either choose the 2 skein kit if you think you will knit exactly to gauge, or you can always return the 3rd skein if you don't wind it and it is not needed.