Taken from: SweetGeorgia "Curiosa" - Tilting blocks of bright colours, surrounded by broken rib, are delightfully easy. The bias fabric sways back and forth like wavy lines, making for a gorgeous accessory that defines the line between grace and daring.
(Difficulty: 2 out of 3)
View Other Intermediate Kits
- Designer: Emily Wood
- Size US 4 / 3.5 mm needle, at least 24" / 60 cm circular needle needles (or size needed to obtain gauge) are required but not included.
- Notions required but not included: stitch markers and a tapestry needle.
- Finished Measurements: 54 (66.5)" / 137 (169) cm long and 24 (30)" / 61 (76) cm at widest point.
- Gauge: 24 stitches and 36 rows = 4 inches
in Stockinette stitch, after blocking sts over 4".
- Color shown is Tough Love Sock in Birch and Party of Five Set in Candy Shop.
Sorry, but this kit is no longer available. To find a similar kit, use the advanced kit search below.